The awareness training in radiological and nuclear issues for decision makers provides relevant information for the mid-to-senior management level responsible for work in radiation areas. The course is a targeted and focused syllabus to provide knowledge of applicable national and international regulations and standards
towards establishing and managing the proper safety and security culture at the workplace.
- Fundamental principles in radiation safety and security
- Introduction to biological and health effects of ionizing radiation
- Legal requirements, standards
- General concepts of radiation protection and safety and security culture
- Justification and optimisation
- Practical exercises