EMC Symposium 2010
On March 18th, 2010, the 8th EMC symposium took place at the campus Seibersdorf, Austria. The annual symposium is organized by the Austrian Chapter of IEEE EMC Society, the division EMC of Seibersdorf Laboratories and the Austrian Electrotechnical Association (OVE) in cooperation with the Institute for Electronics (TU Graz) and Johannes Kepler University Linz.
More than 90 participants from Austria and Germany visited the event. The aim of the symposium is to exchange knowledge within the EMC community, consisting of members from industry, trade and research & development. The technical program included eleven presentations covering a wide variety of EMC related topics, ranging from “The use of mode-stirring chambers for susceptibility testing” to “EMC of integrated circuits”.
The referees 2010:
- Peter Mair, Peter Boxleitner (Fronius International, Thalheim, Austria);
- Uwe Karsten (Teseq, Berlin);
- Dr. Timm Ostermann (Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria);
- Lorandt Fölkel (Würth Elektronik, Waldenburg, Germany);
- Dr. Gunter Winkler (Technical University, Graz, Austria);
- Dr. Bernd Deutschmann (Infineon Technologies, Munich);
- Karl-Heinz Weidner (Rohde&Schwarz, Munich);
- Rüdiger Späth (emtest);
- Christian Türk (Ministry of Defence and Sports, Austria);
- Dr. Kurt Lamedschwandner (Seibersdorf Laboratories, Austria)
Beside the symposium the attendants were informed about product novelties by the exhibiting companies Würth Elektronik, Rohde & Schwarz, UEI, deg and AKG.
Thanks to all referees, attendants and of course our sponsors!