Radiation and its Effects on Components and Systems
13th – 17th September 2021
Vienna – Austria
The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on radiation and its effects on electronics and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progresses and results about:
- Radiation environment
- Radiation effects modeling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities and dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications and case studies
RADECS 2021 is organized by Seibersdorf Laboratories.
Please ask us for information about the upcoming RADECS 2021 in Vienna:
For all information provided to Seibersdorf Laboratories you agree, that the Austrian Data Protection Regulations are applied.